1. Make a detailed map of the zoo. Include vendors, stores, and animal displays. Have at least 12 different animals in your zoo. You can include a petting zoo, garden, pond, etc.
2. Make a zookeepers notebook. A page for each animal with the following information:
- animal name (include family, species, etc.)
- habitat information
- types of food to feed them
- photo or drawing of the animal
3. Design a poster to display at the zoo:
- an ad for one of the stores or restaurants
- an ad for feeding time
- an ad for a show (sea lions, bird show, etc)
The girls have one month to complete this. Bug-a-bug has already gotten started on hers. Next year, we may do an aquarium one.......